2023 Patient and Caregiver Symposium & Los Angeles Premiere of "Can You Hear My Voice?"
The USC Head and Neck Center and USC Caruso Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery invite you to a symposium dedicated to head and neck cancer patients and their family caregivers. The symposium will have presentations from our expert head and neck cancer specialists in the morning, round table discussions in the afternoon, and the Los Angeles film premiere of Bill Brummel's documentary of life after laryngectomy "Can You Hear My Voice?" We will conclude the activities with a garden reception.
Registration will support the USC Head and Neck Center
Event Date: 4/22/2023
- Symposium (Aresty Conference Center)
- 8am-9am Registration and Breakfast
- 9am-1:45pm Patient & Caregiver Symposium (includes lunch)
- Film Premiere (Mayer Auditorium)
- 2:00pm-5pm LA film premier of "Can You Hear My Voice?"
- 5pm-6pm Reception
- Symposium: Aresty Conference Center - 1450 Biggy St, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Film Premiere: Mayer Auditorium - 1975 Zonal Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Symposium ($20)
- Continental breakfast
- Parking at Biggy Structure ($20 value)
- Ticket to Symposium
- Ticket to "Can You Hear My Voice" film premiere
- Ticket to reception
· Film Premiere only ($10)
o Parking at Biggy Structure ($20 value)
o Ticket to "Can You Hear My Voice" film premiere
o Ticket to reception
Hosted by: USC Head and Neck Center/USC Caruso Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
RSVP Deadline: 4/8/2023
Parking information: Parking provided for all attendees registered by 4/8/2023 at Biggy Parking Structure (1344 Biggy St, Los Angeles, CA 90033). Street parking is also available.
Patient & Caregiver Symposium and Film Premiere
April 22, 2023
The online registration process is now closed.
Please email Emmanuel at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.